Split Shift: Monday-Thursday
9:00 am – 7:30 pm
If you enjoy working with your hands and have satisfaction in seeing a product assembled from start to finish, this position will be of interest to you!
This position will be primarily focused in the crating and packaging aspect of our business. Position will measure, saw and staple wood crates around conveyor equipment for shipment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Previous experience using saws, staple guns and nail guns.
- Prior woodworking experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate well and work with other team members.
- Read blueprints and use measuring equipment.
- Must display initiative, have a positive attitude, be dependable and punctual.